We, at Accurate List, are GDPR Compliant
The GDPR, or General Data Protection Regulation, is a set of data collection regulations in the EU (effective as of May 25, 2018). Requirements under GDPR include requiring explicit consent before collecting or storing user data, as well as allowing the user to request access to or deletion of that data.
At Accurate List, we are working with our team to address the customer needs around GDPR and we ensure that we follow GDPR-compliant practices.
Below steps have been taken by our team to stay GDPR compliant:
- We do not collect or share any personal information of EU citizens like Health and genetic data, Biometric data, Racial or ethnic data, political opinions, Sexual orientation, etc.
- We collect the data from public sources like Government records, Public Business Directories, Yellow Pages, Magazine Subscriptions, Newsletters, Trade Shows, Business Events, etc.
- We only collect business contacts like their role, business email, business address, etc., which they have voluntarily shared in the public domain for business conversations.
- All the contacts in our database have opted in to receive relevant information for their businesses or general topics they may like.
- We strongly oppose sharing any kind of irrelevant information to the contacts you acquire.
- We follow rigid steps to protect, securely share, and revoke the access.
- We educate our customers about GDPR and its rules.
- We have updated our privacy policies.
- We inform every individual about the usage of the marketing databases we rent for their sales and marketing campaigns.
- All the information is in an encrypted format and also password protected.
- We take consent before sending any marketing emails to the customers and every email includes the opt-out option. And, if you want to delete your data permanently from our database, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request accordingly.
Disclaimer: This content is not legal advice for you to use in complying with the GDPR. So, we insist you consult an attorney for authorized advice. Accurate List Inc. provides only the background information to help you understand how we address the legal points.