Accurate List is committed to respecting the privacy of its customers and the privacy of their subscribers. To this end, the following policy has been established:
Use Of Customer Information
- Accurate List will not share, sell, rent or otherwise disclose the personal information (name, postal address, e-mail address) of the customers without their advance permission unless otherwise ordered by a court of law.
- All personal information collected is used solely to contact the customers in regard to their use of this service.
- Information gathered from control panel usage is logged solely to determine customers’ needs in relation to any of our services.
Use Of Newsletter Subscriber Information
- Accurate List is not an e-mail list rental service and does not share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose any e-mail addresses or other information that the customers provide or collect regarding their e-zine subscribers.
- Customers retain complete ownership and control of their subscription lists at all times.
- Accurate List has extensive security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control. This includes personal information as well as subscription lists.
We take consent before sending any marketing emails to the customers and our every email includes the opt-out option. And, if you want to delete your data permanently from our database, you can send an email to email@example.com. We will process your request accordingly.